Causes covered by this activity
Counter Stereotypes & Embrace Cultural Differences
Foster Intercultural Dialogue
Physical Health & Well-Being
Showcase Cultural Heritage
Showcase Natural Heritage
Sustainable Travel & Mobility
Goal of the Activity
To see the beauty of Russian North.
- Trip to Teriberka village (1st day). Teriberka village is an authentic place and you will be impressed by arctic nature, village life and almost destroyed households of Soviet Union period, cemetery of old wooden ships and the famous breathtaking view of the Arctic ocean. If the weather allows us, we will make a trip to see a waterfall running into the sea and will definitely take breathtaking photos enjoying Arctic nature around.
- A visit to Kirovsk Town (2nd day)
- Skiing / snowboarding / tubing (2 hours ski-pass and hill sliding are included, equipment for skiing will be your duty, as well as instructors for those who want to learn how to ski or snowboard).
- Husky village (3rd day)
- Excursion with English speaking guide, riding dog sledding, photos with dogs, Russian tea party, including pirozhki
- Excursion to the 1st in the world Soviet Nuclear Icebreaker “Lenin”.
Type of Activity
By organising this activity, the organisers want to contribute to the following Sustainable Development Goals
This activity was organised by: