This activity was a part of the Social Inclusion Days - Fall 2020, which provides opportunities for international students to expand their knowledge on several topics regarding social inclusion. We believe that this activity gives them a learning experience - particularly, in this activity, we believe that we can get them more informed regarding Sexual Transmitted Diseases. As a result, we are forming respectful citizens who know how to have responsible and conscious behaviour, to take care of their health and those around them and wear protection.
In this information thread, we presented information regarding Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), which are infections that are commonly spread during sexual contact. We ansered FAQ, such as:
- What to do when you are being pushed not to wear a condom?
- What if they start insulting or mocking you?
- What if you don't have condoms nor money?
- How to know if you have a STD?
- Where can you be tested in Coimbra?
- What if your partner or you have an incurable STD?
By organising this activity, the organisers want to contribute to the following Sustainable Development Goals