The Erasmus in Schools session was proposed to the school regarding the celebration of the Erasmus Days, promoted by the European Commission and the National Agencies. The school where the activity took place is in a small city, where ESN does not have a section or representation.
The goal of the Erasmus in Schools session was the promotion of mobility, arousing curiosity about studying abroad, learning from it and showing the advantages that international experience can bring in the future of young students.
The young students were under 15 years old, so the activity was a 1h / 1h30min dynamic session where the following topics were addressed:
- What is a mobility experience;
- Examples of cultural differences / curiosities from other countries;
- What to discover in mobility and the advantages of doing mobility;
- Presentation of ESN and its role (something very brief just to justify our presence)
- Engagement of students in the thematics of mobility
- Increased awareness of the mobility possibilities
- Increased curiosity and will to travel
- Establishment of good relations with a school outside ESN's typical reach.
- Participation in international celebrations of Erasmus Days.