With this online event series, we aim to enable participants to benefit from an experienced test taker and reflect their learnings into their future IELTS exams.
The participants will register for the event with the given form. They will be provided with the platform link. Every week, on the announced dates from our social media platforms, there will be workshops and webinars on how to get ready for the IELTS Exam.
The main host, who is a final year student of English Language Teaching, will tackle different aspects and sections of the IELTS exam with the participants. The participants will be provided with real-life-like experiences and beneficial tips. We will get help from each other and share our ideas as well as sources at the end of each week.
- 1st week: Difference between IELTS Academic & General, the application process, the assessment process, general tips on preparation.
- 2nd week: Listening section
- 3rd week: Reading section
- 4th week: Writing Section
- 5th week: Speaking Section
By organising this activity, the organisers want to contribute to the following Sustainable Development Goals