Counter Stereotypes & Embrace Cultural Differences
Diversity and Inclusion of Minority Groups
Foster Intercultural Dialogue
Foster LGBTQ+ Rights
Support Language Learning
Goal of the Activity
- Language is an inherent characteristic of human beings, everyone has the need to express their experiences and communicate them to others.
- Promote curiosities and traditions about different countries and cultures.
- Learn more about the LGTBI+ Community and its characteristics.
A tandem with 3 games to motivate a reflection:
- One of the games consisted of learning the name of each person at the table in Spanish Sign Language. Then, they had to introduce themselves in Spanish Sign Language to each other.
- In the second game they prepared interesting data from different countries and had to find out which country it corresponds to. Whoever wanted to could propose a piece of information about a country.
- In the last game we made a Kahoot with 12 multiple choices questions about the LGTBI+ community and the struggle.
Type of Activity
By organising this activity, the organisers want to contribute to the following Sustainable Development Goals