To have an online discussion on the current state of the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the Erasmus+ programme.
- European Student Union chaired the meeting
- The European Commission shared the updates and gave recommendations to students on how to deal with the impact of the COVID-19 quarantine across Europe.
- The German National Agency - DAAD and the Italian National Agency Indire presented some tangible outcomes for students.
- Erasmus Student Network shared some preliminary results from the survey for students that were impacted by the quarantine
- Over 25 questions of students regarding students
90 student representatives from across Europe participated in the webinar, representing many students.
The most pertinent questions were answered. Watch this space, we will release all responses in a FAQ form and release the video.