- Motivations for mobility;
- EU opportunities and National opportunities for mobility;
- Rights and Freedoms for those that choose mobility;
- The barriers for the Youth Generation to be able to participate in these European projects;
- Priorities and challenges during mobility;
- Biggest impact of mobility programs, who benefits the most from them;
- The role of international opportunities
- How mobility affects the perception of the EU
- Motivation to vote in the european election of 2024
This focus group was organized as part of a larger ESN Portugal event on 11th of March 2023. An event that saw the participation, in the classroom of Instituto Politécnico de Tomar, of students from different parts of Portugal. There were 39 participants including new ESN members, local students and ESN Portugal National Board members.
This focus group was facilitated by Francisco Silva, ESN Portugal National Board Secretary who introduced the project and moderated the session.
This activity is part of the project:Erasmus Generation in Action (EGiA)