The goals of the project are:
- To conduct cultural awareness.
- To improve cultural knowledge.
- To make intercultural communication.
- To teach how to cook traditional food.
- To entertain while teaching.
- To get to know different cultures.
Every Saturday there will be a cooking session of the guest section's traditional food while talking about the similarities and differences about various cultures accompanied by some challanges and true/false questions. The project will consist of interactive live sessions with cultural topics and traditional music that bounds us more. The host will be providing cultural information and questions to the guest sections like in a talk show.
The sessions will be saved on IGTV of ESN Marmara's Instagram account as a series for people to watch whenever they can.
By organising this activity, the organisers want to contribute to the following Sustainable Development Goals