A fun weekend trip where they get to see a another city in Belgium and get closer to each other.
ESN weekend is an event that lasts 2 days and included a lot of activities:
- VR arcade where you can compete with each other
- Liège waffle workshop, a visit to Liège would be incomplete without their famous waffles so why not learn how to make them!
- City tour organised by ESN HEPL to show us their beautiful city!
- A visit to their famous Sunday market
- Crazy 75: fun challenges to do in small groups and the winner gets a prize!
- A visit to a small local brewery to explain how it's made and of course with a tasting afterwards!
It was a lot of fun! I think most people enjoyed it.
There were some setbacks like the train being delayed for half an hour and the karaoke bar was really bad, but we handled it!
We made a lot of waffles, like really A LOT.