- Promote a healthier lifestyle among exchange students;
- Raise awareness among exchange students to the importance of environmental sustainability.
What better way to celebrate this Green + Health & Well-Being Week than with an awesome Vegetarian Workshop? As you probably know, vegetarian meals are a good option to improve your own health and the sustainability of the environment! Even if you are a meat/fish lover, it is always good to explore new ways of cooking and, trust us, veggies are fun and make the MOST AMAZING Instagram picture #goals!
With us, teaching how it’s done, we’ll have T Cooks, or Teresa for friends! You can check more about her in here. At her place, we’ll be given the chance to cook and eat this incredible menu:
- Homemade bread with Portuguese olive oil, olives and salad
- Vegan ‘Tripas à moda do Porto’ with rice (Tripas are the most typical dish from Porto, even before Francesinhas!)
- Avocado and Cocoa Mousse
Mouthwatering already, right?!
And if you’re not convinced yet, before cooking we’ll have the opportunity to do some yoga, chill, relax or even meditate in the garden, with an awesome yoga teacher! Don’t worry, it will be sunny! If the weather betrays us, we’ll just have more time for eating! The event is planned to finish at around 20h, but depends on the veggie workshop :)
Spots are LIMITED, so run to the office and don’t miss this day!
Hope to see you there!
• Vegetarian Workshop (all the ingredients, aprons & recipes of the menu)
• Yoga class on a beautiful garden
• Recipes of the menu
The veggan workshop together with the yoga class was a very good combination. All the Erasmus and ESNers present loved the event. Also, the food we cooked was all based on typical meals from Porto, which raised their interest even more.