- Addressing potential stressors for an Erasmus student:
- - Cultural shock/differences
- - Expectations related to parties
- - Homesickness and fear of missing out
- Addressing symptoms of the two most common mental disorders (anxiety and depression)
- Reflecting upon own Erasmus experience and stressors
- How to deal with stressors, negative emotions (assertive communication) and where to seek help
Living in the new country far away from your friends and family can be a really tuff sometimes.
Find out how to manage the cultural shock, how to avoid the FOMO effect, how to deal with negative emotions, what is depression and anxiety and much more during the workshop organized together with Association of Psychology Students Maribor!
Rectorate, Miklošičeva dvorana, Slomškov trg 15