Join ESN Copenhagen and become a volunteer at the world-famous Roskilde Festival!
Join us when we go to the greatest festival in Europe!
We have decided to send our amazing volunteers to Roskilde Festival 2023, this time returning with friendships, experience and great memories.
As a volunteer at Roskilde Festival with ESN Copenhagen, you get:
– Full festival ticket to Roskilde Festival 2023 (worth 2400 DKK)
– Four free meal vouchers
– Free coffee, tea, snacks during your shifts
– Optional volunteer camping (see more info below)
– The possibility of choosing your own shift packages (optionally with your friends)
– Access to the volunteer area Volunteer Village, where there is live music, DJs, a nice and cheap bar, quiet areas for relaxation, and free coffee, tea and lemonade. Here, you can do your morning yoga, get a massage, a hot shower, and much much more.
We demand that you:
– Are at least 18 years old
– Are service minded, happy, and smiling
– Are sober during your shifts
– Pay a deposit, which will be paid back in full after the festival
– Read the document named “Conditions for volunteer work”
- This is the link with Conditions, please pay attention to the paragraph" Deposit"
What Will I Do?
We will be in charge of access control, so you will have to check bracelets so the right people are coming into the area. (NO Toilet cleaning :D) As a volunteer, you will have 4 x 8-hour shifts for the duration of the festival – two shifts during the warmup period, and two shifts while the music is playing. You have the option to prioritize your shift-package.
The role as Gatekeeper consists of:
Access control to the area
Keeping the area tidy and helping out with clean-up
Helping guests and answering questions
… and of course, spreading the great ESN Copenhagen vibe to colleagues and guests!
If you want to volunteer, you have to pay the deposit. You will receive the deposit in full when the festival is over. When you have paid the deposit, you have secured yourself a spot as a volunteer with ESN CPH, and you will begin receiving information about the festival, departures, shifts, and much more, as soon the information is available