To inform the students about their opportunities with the Erasmus program and the importance of mobility in our lives.
To explain how important it is for cultural differences to exist and to make the students more open minded towards them.
In this village,students are studying primary and secondary school.Afterwards,they go to different regions to study in boarding schools.The fact that students who didnt leave the village untill 13-14 of age go to different regions leads to mant orieantation and pychological problems.So our aims are,solving their orientation problems and they may not have equal opportunities in education and educate them under 4 main headings,giving non formal educations,setting libarary to use it and these children havent leave from village and they dont know other cultures,our purpose is meet childrens and different cultures.We want that they can understand external World and they are a part of this World.They have same opportunities and rights like the other children.
World AIDS Day takes place on 1 December each year. It’s an opportunity for people worldwide to unite in the fight against HIV, to show support for people living with HIV, and to commemorate those who have died from an AIDS-related illness. Founded in 1988, World AIDS Day was the first ever global health day.
- Destroy stereotypes and discrimination towards minority groups;
- Create the perfect environment for everyone to show their real inner self without being afraid of judgement;
- Give exchange students a safe place to celebrate nowadays progress in discrimination and show their happiness and freedom the way they want.
- Raise awarness among international students about the importance of standing against violence;
- Promote social inclusion discussions;
- Give international students the ability to support this kind of causes and minorities.
To raise awareness about people with some kind of disability and learn to include them in society through our actions and the use of language. To learn the correct terminology and to raise awareness of the way forward.
The goal of this activity is to go into the world of persons with autism. Also, it an opportunity to understand what is autism and to learn how to communicate.
Trampoline is a good activity for persons with autism. The fact that there are music, that you jump and that you need to touch people to communicate is a great moment for them.