Here we present you an important event that has affected very closely an area that in recent months has become famous throughout Italy and perhaps in the world. In Vo Euganeo there was the first death of Covid19 in Italy and was, together with Codogno, the first red area in Italy with checkpoints at every border. The main activity of this event was to distribute potatoes to the citizens of Vo.
But, why potatoes? Easly, because they are one of the poorest and simplest foods, as It's simple but essential using a mask to safeguard lives. The event was organized in collaboration with the Veneto Imbruttito, the Protezione Civile of Borgo Veneto and the Croce Bianca of Grisignano. For the occasion, since it was red zone, we were able to invite only 1 Erasmus with us.
The aim of the activity was to have a dinner all together. It is the perfect occasion to share our cultures.
It is also a nice activity to learn how to share with everyone and include everyone around the same dinner table.
- Inform young and local students about the mobility opportunities that exist;
- Give the exchange students the opportunity to talk about their own experience of mobility and to leave a mark on the local students;
- Raise local students' interest in becoming an exchange student in the future;
- Promote cultural exchange among local students and exchange students;
- Inform about what is ESN and its aims.