Our main goal was to raise awareness among polish students about student exchange possibilities on our university and show them benefits of participation in mobility programs.
Our secondary goal was activisation of cooperation with Politechnika Krakowska's International Relation Office.
- Promote international student mobility by collecting testimonies of previous international students who have done any mobility programs and sharing them with other international and local students.
During the mobility week we decided to talk about the erasmus program and share our experiences. We used our instagram and facebook page to post some videos were we talked about our personal experience with the program. We postedThe three different videos: the first one was made by one of our international students here in Verona, the second and the third one were made by two of our ESN coordinators, who talked about their study and internship abroad.
- Promote international student mobility;
- Clarify the doubts international students might have about mobility during this COVID-19 pandemic;
- Motivate ESN volunteers to continue the good work during these particular times.
Main goal of the activity was to familiarize Polish students with Italian and Portuguese culture. Due to COVID-19 we had to transform our major project into online version. That's why we created several activities for participants during the five-day event.
The aim of the activity is making citizens and students more aware of the functions and activities of the EU with a general presentation of language skills in an international environment, general organization of the European community and the future of Erasmus generation, Erasmus+ Programme and European identity
- Support mental health of international students during quarantine;
- Promote international students' feeling of security and hope;
- Promote intercultural relationships and sharing cultural experiences;
- Promote mobility exchange among local students;
- Inform about the opportunities of mobility that exist;
- Share personal experiences about mobility programs;
- Inform about the existence of ESN and its aims.