The aim of the activity was to have a dinner all together. It is the perfect occasion to share our cultures.
It is also a nice activity to learn how to share with everyone and include everyone around the same dinner table.
- Inform young and local students about the mobility opportunities that exist;
- Give the exchange students the opportunity to talk about their own experience of mobility and to leave a mark on the local students;
- Raise local students' interest in becoming an exchange student in the future;
- Promote cultural exchange among local students and exchange students;
- Inform about what is ESN and its aims.
Share food from your own nationality and try other countries’ food. We also raised money for Red Nose Day charity fundraising by selling raffle tickets for 1.5€ to cooking people and giving them away for free for paying-eating people. Prizes were: gift card from Kerubi, Cosmic, Otto cafè, Dolly and a bag of tea.