Europe has joined the race in Artificial Intelligence (AI) along with competitors in the US, Russia and China. Further advancement of AI is of strategic importance and the key for economic development in Europe.
Whereas international competitors are interested in AI for the development of military capabilities, the EU promotes human rights and good ethics in AI. But is the EU really intending to create a ethical digital industry in Europe, or is it out for something else?
The goal of the activity was to introduce international students to the practice of mindfulness thanks to IULM's counsellor. More information here can be found here: https://www.iulm.it/en/news-ed-eventi/news/mindflulness-course-for-students.
-> Sewing face-masks for people in need, during quarantine
-> For internetional students: To meet other people see, that Erasmus is not just about partying, meeting new people, to have fun during quarantine.
Fundació Ludàlia invited ESN volunteers and international students to their photography workshop and we had tons of fun!
The aim of this activity was to get together both ESN's and Ludàlia's members in a fun evening whilst taking photos and learning how to be in touch with your senses.
- Support mental health of international students during quarantine;
- Promote international students' feeling of support from ESN during these times;
- Promote cultural traditions by teaching portuguese healthy recipies.
- Help international students dealing with quarantine and COVID-19;
- Show the international students that we are still present and supporting them during this worldwide pandemic;
- Promote and recgnize the skills our international students have;
- Promote the engagement in portuguese language courses.